Destiny is a newly renovated stunning seaside home! The setting is dramatic, on the hillside above the fishers’ beach in quiet Billy’s Bay, with 3/4 of a mile of secluded beach. There are sweeping staircases, inside and out, with inspiring views of the Caribbean Sea and mountains from all around the house. The rooftop patio has loungers to enjoy the Jamaican sun in private. The star gazing from here is unbeatable!
Gaze out to sea from either of the two seafront private pools. The infinity pool is located right off of the front verandah and a second pool is located to the side of the house. Enjoy a cool drink while relaxing on either of the poolside loungers or covered daybed.
The villa has five en-suite air conditioned bedrooms. There are three bedrooms on the first level. To the left of the living room is the first bedroom with a shower open to the sky and stars. Walk through this bedroom to the second bedroom or enter the second bedroom from the private entrance outside. Both bedrooms have queen beds. The third bedroom located to the right of the living room has a king bed which can be separated into 2 single beds. There are two expansive master suites located on the upper level. One bedroom has a king bed and the second bedroom has a king and a single, the king bed can be separated into two single beds. Both upstairs bedrooms have direct access to the expansive rooftop patio. All bedrooms have walkouts and stunning sea views. The living/dining room opens, through hand-wrought iron doors, to the large covered sea side terrace and the newly built infinity pool. The kitchen is fully equipped.
Nadine and Girlie will cook fabulous breakfasts and dinners for you each day (you just reimburse them for the cost of the food) and will take care of the housekeeping. Randy will tend to the grounds and will help you with any needs you may have all while respecting your privacy. Together, they will ensure that all is perfect in your private oasis.
Just below the villa is Ki’s Beach Bar and Grill for when you may feel like leaving the villa and hanging out with members of the community and other guests of Treasure Beach.
Submit your review
- November 13, - April 30: 1 - 4 persons (1 - 2 bedrooms) $5,000 US per week. $700 US per week for each additional person up to 11 persons.
- May 1 - November 12: 1 - 4 persons (1 - 2 bedrooms) $3,500 US per week. $420 US per week for each additional person up to 11 persons.
Christmas/New Year's weeks and Special Events Dates: $1,700 US per night for up to 11 persons.
- 3 night minimum stay with the exception of Christmas/New Year's which is a 7 night minimum stay.
Amenities and Services
- Cook/housekeeper included to prepare breakfast and dinner for you each day, you just reimburse her for the cost of your food
- All bedrooms have A/C, ceiling fans, safes and private bathrooms
- 2 Private Swimming Pools overlooking the sea
- Private rooftop deck offering sweeping views of the sea and the mountains
- The living room has a large Smart TV with complimentary Netflix.
- A Bluetooth enabled stereo in the living room
- Caretaker is there to assist you with any needs you may have during your stay
Submit your review