Hire an authentic fishing canoe to take you out on a fishing excursion. Jackfish, kingfish, Mahi mahi, bonita and much more are out in those waters just waiting for your bait!
One of our personal favorites is taking a ride up the Black River, the longest river in Jamaica. Cruise through the mangrove trees siting loads of birds and looking out for the crocodiles. Duck under the low bridge and ride up to Rudy’s bar where you can swim in the cool waters, swing on the rope swing hanging from a tree branch and plunge into the river. Stop at Miss Lou’s on your way back and enjoy fresh crab caught right there and served to you in a crab’s back.
The Little Ochie trip will take you along the shoreline at the base of the Santa Cruz Mountains and below Lover’s Leap to the fabulous seafood restaurant Little Ochie located in Alligator Pond. The views along the way are breathtaking and the food once you arrive is mouthwatering!
Submit your review
- Black River Tour and Little Ochie Tour: $160 for 1-2 persons, 3 persons $190 US, 4 persons $230 US, for 5-6 persons $50 US each and for 7-10 persons $45 US each.
- Pelican Bar Tour: $90 US for 1 - 2 persons, $40 US each for 3-5 persons, $35 US each for 6-8 persons and $30 US each for 9-10 persons.
Sunny Island: $160 for 1 – 2 persons, 3 persons $190, 4 persons $230, $50 US each for 5 - 6 persons $45 each for 7 - 10 persons
. . . round the bluff, pass below the lover’s legend, onto a sunny seat of stone and underwater cliffs filled with color and vibrance. Weather permitting this is a great place to snorkel . . .
- Fishing Tour: $100 US for the 1st hour for 1-3 persons and $20 for each additional person. $60 US for each additional hour for 1-3 people and $20 each additional person. Please Note only 3 persons can fish at a time.
- Coastal tour of Treasure Beach: $80 US for 1-2 persons, $105 for 3 persons, $35 US each for 4-5 persons and $30 US each for 6 persons and up.
- 24 hour advance notice is recommended
- Tour prices are for boat transportation only and do not include entrance fees, food, drinks etc.
Submit your review